Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Stop Complaining
by Skye Edwards

I don't know why
but I cant seem to find the right melody today
I can't make the words fit how I feel
I don't know when
was the last time that I slept the whole night through
and when morning comes around I feel tired

I woke up from the strangest dream
with a dancing dog and a beauty queen
they said nothing, nada, niente
I'm empty

But you're here and I'm here
so I stop complaining. It could be raining
and I see the answer in your eyes.
You're here and I'm here
I keep on singing, just keep on singing
Singing

Do you know why
I can't seem to find the right melody today?
Can't make the words fit how I feel
Do you know when
was the last time that I slept the whole night through?
Another morning comes around, I feel tired

I drive down to the rodeo
Gonna ride a bull in a video
But nothing, nada, niente.
I'm still empty

But you're here and I'm here
so I stop complaining. It could be raining
and I see the answer in your eyes
You're here and I'm here
I keep on singing just keep on singing
Singing singing singing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home