Saturday, August 30, 2003

i've grown rather fond of Blosxom, although i do still fantasize about using xsl stylesheets. (i don't know why. maybe because i've been myself how to write xsl for 2-1/2 years now.) but now, my blogs are locked down because of excessive hammering (thank you, Radio Community Server.) And i wonder if there are sysadmins at my web host this long weekend who will answer my plaintive cries.



but enough tech-talk. (to revert or not revert. that is the question....)



any case, what is new? well, i got mugged this morning. i had to buy a new phone to replace my stolen one. i have my apartment to myself for 2 weeks, and i am free to streak around completely naked. there is some bizarre synchronicity with the last simpson's episode in which marge gets mugged. hopefully, i won't develop agoraphobia. although i wouldn't mind working out all day and getting ripped.



sucky, though. it would've been a really good, successful night if not for getting robbed at gun point.



heh. i suppose you just can't have it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home